Sorry but at the moment I am taking on no new students.
Learning online can be a lot of fun, but some people need to see how it's done face to face and private lessons are the quickest way to learn.
One On One Tuition - These lessons are held weekly at my studio in Riverside Gardens, Townsville, Queensland, Australia. So unless you are in this area then my services are of no use to you. My Teaching methods can be directed in two ways.
The first is more of a standard style of teaching where you will learn from a guitar tuition book or this site. You will learn how to read notation sheet music and progress to more advanced styles from there. I have found this method works better for the 6 to 12 year old age bracket, or students that don't yet know what style of music they like.
The second method is learning by songs. In this style you will be taught by learning your favorite style/s of music or bands. With each song you learn there will be a full explanation on what you need to know to play that song successfully and also other songs like it. As you get better the songs will get more difficult. This teaching style is best suited for the 13 and older age bracket.
Price: $25 per half hour (Lesson $22.73 G.S.T. $2.27)
What you get with your lessons:
- A half hour 1 on 1 lesson to guide you with technique and learn about music & the instrument.
- Access to special forum areas including your "Weekly Lesson Logs" where you keep track of every weeks lesson, what you've done and have to practice.
What to bring to your 1st lesson:
- a guitar (electric or acoustic)
- a plastic display folder
- a USB memory stick (optional)
- a video recording mobile phone (optional)